Closed Canon Powershot S95 + Recsea Housing + Inon UFL-165AD Fisheye Lens

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I've decided that it's time to finally pass along the setup that got me started in the world of underwater photography to someone who will get some use out of it. This is a great compact setup, and gave me a lot of experience before I could afford to house a DSLR.

For sale:
- 1 Canon Powershot S95 camera w/battery, charger, original box + cables + papers, and simple case (stats here: Canon PowerShot S95 - Wikipedia). Interesting for a compact camera in that you can operate this camera in manual mode and play around with different apertures/shutter speeds.
- 1 Recsea aluminum housing for the Canon Powershot (as seen here: Recsea Canon S95 Underwater Housing). Includes 2 o-rings.
- Adapter for Inon AD bayonet-style lenses (currently attached to the front of the Recsea housing and covered in black electrical tape for aesthetic reasons - you could remove if you wish). You could also use this mount to attach other AD lenses to this housing.
- Inon UFL-165 AD underwater fisheye conversion lens (as seen here: INON Underwater Fisheye Conversion Lens UFL-165AD [Overview])

Everything is fully functional and this setup would be perfect for someone just getting started in underwater photography. It is ready to take on a dive tomorrow.

This setup is used and does show a few signs of wear.
- Camera: great condition.
- Housing: slight scratching (and paint has slightly worn off) around some edges. Most noticeable on the back around the piece of glass covering the screen (see pictures). Buttons all work well and there are no noticeable scratches/marks/dings on the front glass. The housing was always soaked after use, the o-ring has always been stored in a bag inside of the housing when not in use, and the housing has never flooded. I have been the sole owner and user of this housing.
- Fisheye lens: the dome cover and built in lens hood shows extensive scratching on the outside. The actual dome is in good condition however with only a couple of minute scratches that do not show in pictures.

I tried to capture as much of this as possible in the pictures, but please let me know if you have questions or if you would like me to take additional pictures of any particular part.

All of that considered, make me a reasonable offer if you're interested!

IMG_6142.JPG
IMG_6140.JPG
IMG_6143.JPG
IMG_6144.JPG
IMG_6145.JPG
IMG_6146.JPG
IMG_6147.JPG
IMG_6148.JPG
IMG_6149.JPG
IMG_6152.JPG

Hi,
I have a dive center in Martinica, Carribean and I take pictures with a S95 with RECSEA housing, wide angle Inon and SEA AND SEA YS01 strobe...
I would like to have a spare housing just in case...
I already have fish eye, macro lens and adaptator and 3 cameras S95 so I am really interested with the housing but can understand if you prefer to sell all !!
I bought my housing with camera and fish eye from a diver and paid 500€.
This price would be ok for you ? If the package is still available of course....
Regards.
Matthieu

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom