For Sale Canon Rebel Ikelite set-up (Everything you need package)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CAPTAIN SINBAD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello:

This kit is probably the most complete kit being sold anywhere in the pre-owned category. It comes not just with the camera body but also a wide angle lens for your wreck photos and a macro lens for the tiny fish close ups. Whether you wish to shoot a 300 foot wreck of a tiny sea horse, you are covered by the two lenses. Since you are getting a DSLR camera, I am also throwing in an 18-55 mm lens for free for surface photography. For lighting you will have two DS-51 strobes mounted on each side on arms along with dual synchronization chord.

Exact items with their market price are as follows:

Canon T3i Body (435.00 USD)
Canon 18 - 55 mm lens(200 USD)
Canon EFS 60 mm macro lens (345.00 USD)
Lens port for 60 mm macro lens (120 USD)
Tokina 12 - 24 mm F.4 Wide Angle lens (599.00 USD)
Lens port for Tokina Wide Angle (200.00 USD)
Ikelite DS-51 strobes 2 with Arms and Synch chord (600.00 USD X 2 = 1200 USD)
Ikelite Housing for Canon T3i (1400.00 USD)

TOTAL if purchased new would be 4499.00 USD

Among the additional accessories that will be included free of cost are

Additional - Orings
Lubrication tubes - for Orings

MY PRICE = 2500.00 USD plus shipping.

This is a great package deal for anyone looking to get into serious DSLR photography. It gives you a DSLR body within one of the best housings, industry lenses and lighting options for virtually any situation. The truth is I have sold many things but never found so difficult to part with anything as this kit. Whoever gets it will be a happy diver.

Please send me a pm if interested.

Thanks -

CS

Last edited:
Announcing a price drop of 200 USD only for Scubaboard members. Price is now 2300.00 USD plus shipping. Thanks.

This kit is back in the market. Please send me a pm if you have any questions. Thanks.

Announcing a price drop. 2100 USD for everything. Only for scubaboard members. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom