For Sale Canon S90/FIX 90 Outfit with Lenses and Tray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nemrod

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
I am considering selling my faithful and still very capable and fully functional Canon S90 and FIX 90 aluminum housing.

IMG-0129.jpg

IMG-0127.jpg

IMG-0130.jpg

(1) FIX 90 aluminum housing in very good condition, about 20 or so dives since last service, with rubber viewer shield and optical strobe adapter for flash port.
(2) Mint and 100% functional, new S90 Canon camera with battery and charger.
(3) One Inon UCL165AD macro lens with covers.
(4) One Inon UFL165AD fisheye wide angle lens with hard covers (zoom to 35mm to prevent vignetting).
(5) One Intova focus or video light.
(6) Two new port O-rings, three new (plus 1) housing door O-rings, one O-ring service kit.
(7) FIX Inon 52mm port adapter.
(8) AD bayonet to 52mm adapter.
(9) UCL Systems tray plus dual handles and balls.
(10) Two AD lens caddies (for strobe arms).
(11) Safety lanyard.
(12) Travel case.

I have two Canon S90 cameras, I am keeping the older one and a new one comes with the outfit. Basically, add one or two strobes and arms (two is best) and some water and take pictures. I cannot and will not break the outfit up. I will allow a return if upon initial inspection after receipt the set is not as described. I really prefer USA domestic only due to issues with shipping delicate and expensive items, but-----.

I have mixed feelings about selling the outfit but I cannot justify two UW camera rigs and I am in the process now, too late to turn around, of purchasing a new UW camera rig.

$750.00 is my thought, offers entertained. Message me if interested. Thanks for looking.

James

Attachments

• IMG-0132.jpg
    IMG-0132.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 106
Drop price to $500:

IMG-0387.jpg

(1) FIX 90 aluminum housing in very good condition, about 20 or so dives since last service, with rubber viewer shield and optical strobe adapter for flash port.
(2) Mint and 100% functional, new S90 Canon camera with battery and charger.
(3) One Inon UCL165AD macro lens with covers, perfect.
(4) One Inon UFL165AD fisheye wide angle lens with hard covers (zoom to 35mm to prevent vignetting), 9+ condition, no scratches, about a 130+ degree FOV.
(5) One Intova focus or video light.
(6) Two new port O-rings, three new (plus 1) housing door O-rings, one O-ring service kit.
(7) FIX Inon 52mm port adapter.
(8) AD bayonet to 52mm adapter.
(9) UCL Systems tray plus dual handles and balls.
(10) Two AD lens caddies (for strobe arms).
(11) Safety lanyard.
(12) Travel case

IMG-2232.jpg

James

I can add the Fisheye UWL-04 lens:

IMG-0132.jpg

So that would be two wide angle lenses and one macro lens plus camera, accessories, many of the original boxes, nearly new camera. Approximately 20 to 30 dives since last full service on the Recsea/FIX housing.

Would you please come get on the boat! It is time to go:

IMG-4929-zpsgj1g3sr6.jpg

IMG-0434.jpg

James

Might include this Olympus Tough 770SW plus housing with Inon AD lens adapter and accessories. All in excellent and working condition. Instead of lens above:

IMG-0435.jpg

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom