Canon SL2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anyone have experience with this in the Ikelite housing?

Looks like a good camera and I like the compactness and value of the Ikelite housing. How good is the 18-55 STM lens with the stock dome port?

I am going to upgrade from a G-12 in Ikelite housing. Tired of the epic shutter lag and no TTL in manual.

The other camera I have considered is the Oly Omd-em5 mk ii; I borrowed one more. January and really liked it with the 8mm fisheye, but to build such a system would be kind of cost prohibitive, given that we shoot Canon on land and have a lot of good glass.

Thanks for any insight.
Just bought one and took it on a trip to the Red Sea. So far I am loving it. Like you I used a G12 for years and then a G16.Mian reason for the SL2 was better closeup so I am purchasing the canon 60mm macro soon. The camera and housing worked well together, very compact. I bought the vacumn system because I was a little nervous about the port and asembling of. no problems whatsoever. Single D51 strobe. Second one comes after picking wife off the floor from the camera and housing and macro lense.
Here are a few photos Dropbox - RedSea - Simplify your life

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom