Canon WP-V4 Underwater Housing for Canon HD Vixia HF M500 ,M50, M52, M56, M506

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whimsey

Registered
Reaction score
Used once for 10 days in Raja Ampat. I got fabulous footage using only my dive light. So easy to use with one hand that it doesn't distract from the dive. :) Never flooded or had any problems with it. Good for experienced or beginning diver/photographer. Shipped in original box. Purchased in Feb '13.
Selling only because after 1500+ dives, it is over for me.:(

Sells at Canon for $599; my price $375 plus shipping. PayPal accepted.

Housing is in excellent condition and seamlessly fits camera. This housing is still currently sold by Canon as is the camera. Camera has new (much better) light processor and takes great pictures and video.

If you still have this housing, please let me know.

thanks

Used once for 10 days in Raja Ampat. I got fabulous footage using only my dive light. So easy to use with one hand that it doesn't distract from the dive. :) Never flooded or had any problems with it. Good for experienced or beginning diver/photographer. Shipped in original box. Purchased in Feb '13.
Selling only because after 1500+ dives, it is over for me.:(

Sells at Canon for $599; my price $375 plus shipping. PayPal accepted.

Housing is in excellent condition and seamlessly fits camera. This housing is still currently sold by Canon as is the camera. Camera has new (much better) light processor and takes great pictures and video.

I do have it still.

I will send you a photo as soon as i get permission to do so. You can go to the canon site to find out all about the housing.

---------- Post added August 4th, 2013 at 04:17 PM ----------

I can't get my photso to download. My item is exactly the same as the photos on the canon site. It has the original box,including the desicant, o-ring lubricant, bottom plate to attach to camera and strap.it doesn't look like it has ever been used.you will love it. I got some really good videos.
Let me know what you think and if you want it,

Image.jpggot it downloaded. This is my unit. Hope you are still interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom