Can't mark forums read

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fdog

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
...because it takes me to a page that says:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Can still get to my User CP, etc, though.

Also, get the same error when trying to follow the link to "inform the administrator". Meh.

<edit> happens both under IE and Chrome.

All the best, James

Last edited:
Try logging out and back in or refreshing the page.

Which template (SB Style) are you using?

Try logging out and back in or refreshing the page.
Log out + Log in, same issue
shut down computer, reboot, same issue
refresh page, same issue
switch to different computer, same issue

Which template (SB Style) are you using?

SB Default

Thanks!

All the best, James

A reboot your computer won't fix it. It's a problem with your security token....

One of the main problems for me to troubleshoot this is.. .I can't replicate the problem. One other user has reported this, but I can't replicate it. Did you try marking ALL as read, and then go from there?

And it's still not doing it for me, Howard. I am using Firefox 4.0b9 beta. I am on SB default also. Loggen in and out to no avail. I saw that my auto login had been deleted this morning, but I figured it was because of the upgrade you did this morning.

Yes. You may try logging off, deleting the cookies pertaining to scubaboard.com and then logging back on.

According to what I can find... there is a line of code that prevents this from happening. However - that line of code is already in place.

P.S. @Frank - you were the other user I was referring to. AFAIK, there aren't others.

Also - another thing I find as a possible solution is this.

If you are using bookmarks to come to your favorite forum, or usercp. Delete those, and navigate there and make new bookmarks.

I reported the same problem this morning. But I believe it occurred on my system following a local power failure that gave me problems just getting back onto the internet. I'll try your suggestions.

OK, I logged out of Scubaboard and closed firefox. I cleared all cookies from my machine. I reopened firefox and logged into SB. Went to new posts and only got 4 threads as opposed to 2 pages. Attempted to mark all threads read and got the invalid security token message.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom