Canyon Lake and Lake Amistad in Del Rio, Texas have good visability right now.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Laredo Scuba Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Dove Canyon lake last Sunday and the lake had a minimum of 10 feet visability. Many areas of North Park at canyon lake had 15 feet vis. I went diving to Lake Amistad last month and we had 20 feet visability. I have been reading the forum and I noticed that many divers were stating that Lake Travis in Austin has very poor visability because of the low levels of water. Just trying to help.

Rene, :):cool2:
Laredo Scuba Diver

Thanks for this info!

Dove Canyon lake last Sunday and the lake had a minimum of 10 feet visability. Many areas of North Park at canyon lake had 15 feet vis. I went diving to Lake Amistad last month and we had 20 feet visability. I have been reading the forum and I noticed that many divers were stating that Lake Travis in Austin has very poor visability because of the low levels of water. Just trying to help.

Rene, :):cool2:
Laredo Scuba Diver

Rene,

Thank you! This is good info.

Maybe it'd be good to put this type of post in the sticky "dive condition reports" thread in this forum so it doesn't get lost amongst the rest of the threads ... it's good info to have would be easier to find since they're all in one place.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom