Capital City Dive Charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captain K

Reaction score
Hey folks first few posts here, so I thought I would let you all know.
I have been running a dive charter service for the past 6 years out of St. Marks, FL. and have recently moved it to Carrabelle, FL. in preperatiuon of the new boat, which is a 46' Newton Dive Special due late November. Learn more at
www.scubadivecharters.com

-Capt. K

We've been out with Capt. K and had a great time. Hoping to get out with him again soon. He's a super nice guy with a great boat (an even greater boat is coming soon!) and runs a good operation. He took us out and showed us where the fish were at.

Steve

deadend:
We've been out with Capt. K and had a great time. Hoping to get out with him again soon. He's a super nice guy with a great boat (an even greater boat is coming soon!) and runs a good operation. He took us out and showed us where the fish were at.

Steve
The new 46' Newton is in and it is AMAZING!!! Check out the boat at scubadivecharters.com. We only take 6 divers on a boat that is rated for 30+ divers. Weather you are into spearfishing, advanced wreck diving or diving the Florida MiddleGrounds the Pressure Drop is now the premier gulf diving charter.
-Chris Hill
Mate/Resident Spearfishing Instructor :crafty:

I'm dying to charter a trip on that new boat. Did a remodel job in St. George Island last month and was hoping to get to Carrabelle to see it but couldn't make it. Maybe soon!

Back
Top Bottom