Captain Slate's Atlantis Dive Center turns into an SDI/TDI/ERDI IDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, I want to thank everyone for your wonderful responses to our post concerning our SDI/TDI/ERDI IDC. Wow, everyone is on it and we look forward to serving our industry through the fantastic group at SDI. Happy Diving, Capt. Slate

Capt:
I am considering changing my swimming pool in Big Pine Key. It is presently about 20 ft by 40 ft, and only 3 ft deep. A number of dive groups and instructors said that it would be a good fit for initiating rookie divers while they are training for certification. A lot of these groups stay at my motel and dive at the Marine Sanctuary. Most are already certified but for those who are not, this might help.
Do you have any thoughts on this?

Hey, I want to thank everyone for your wonderful responses to our post concerning our SDI/TDI/ERDI IDC. Wow, everyone is on it and we look forward to serving our industry through the fantastic group at SDI. Happy Diving, Capt. Slate

Congratulations Captain Slate,

I am thinking about earning my Barracuda feeding merit badge, when is the next class?

Good luck,

Couv

I have been teaching Scuba here in the Keys for thirty years now, and have had interactions with most every agency. It is my pleasure to announce that after much thought and research, we have become THE place in the Florida Keys to become an instructor. From Rec to Tech and even even emergency response, we are able to give you the experience and skills YOU need to make it as an instructor.

Whatever your need in diving: from getting your initial open water certification to learning how to teach the same, Captain Slate's Atlantis Dive Center is here to assist you and give you a thorough, safe and fun course.
I already am certified by NASDS as a Senior Open Water Diver. How long (ballpark) would it take to become a Certified Instructor?

I hope you have improved you dive shops security on credit card payments since your employee stole my credit card information and bougtht 2 tickets to Jamaca. I would have hoped that you would have been more responsive to me in this situation other than firing the employee and blowing me off. not even free tickets to dive for all of the hassles you put me through

Back
Top Bottom