car in the water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greg D.

Contributor
Reaction score
Never ceases to amaze me how dumb people can sometimes be :) We pulled a 4 runner out of Moses Lake today, the guy was driving around last night in an area we call the sand dunes about 3 in the morning and ended up in the lake, luckily he made it out. We were happy to get it out for him.

His insurace rate might go up once they get the bill for the recovery though :)

only ended up in 11ft of water 50ft from shore, had to use air bags to lift the front end out of the muck, good fun IMO.

gregoire:
Never ceases to amaze me how dumb people can sometimes be :) We pulled a 4 runner out of Moses Lake today, the guy was driving around last night in an area we call the sand dunes about 3 in the morning and ended up in the lake, luckily he made it out. We were happy to get it out for him.

His insurace rate might go up once they get the bill for the recovery though :)

only ended up in 11ft of water 50ft from shore, had to use air bags to lift the front end out of the muck, good fun IMO.
Funny thing the human is.

How did he make it 50' out in 11'?

You might want to shy away from a vehicle that has been submerged. Electrical nightmare and the newer the worst it can be.

Good job. We don't charge $$ for recoveries. If it's evidence we take it. If not it's a private matter.

Gary D.

The first 20 feet or so out is only knee deep then it slopes off, so my guess is it jus kept rolling.

funny thing though, when I opened up the door to let some of the water out what was the first thing to float out? rolling papers. didnt find anything else though just makes you wonder what realy happend :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom