Carnival anyone??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

judydivescoz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Its a bit early to start this thread but it will be here sooner that we all think. Who will be on the island for Carnival?? Its always a great time to be on the island. I arrive March 5 and depart the 12th. Not sure where I will be staying but will be diving with Albatros Charters. Might be solo but hoping my husband can join me.

It should be fun again! My wife and I will be staying at Park Royal for 2 weeks during carnival. I love the hustle n bustle, the place definitely comes alive.

My husband and I will be there 3/5-3/13 probably staying at Cozumel Palace and diving with Scuba Mau. We were ther for part of it last year and I thought it was a blast! It does have a different feel than the other times of year.

When is Carnival? 3/13 to 3/18 is my time but I thought carnival would be over by then?

Greetings all, We are three staying at the Fiesta Americana. Will once again Dive with Martin.

It will be another great week in Coz!!!!!

Good Dives.
SeaFlea

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom