Carnival Breeze Western Caribbean 5/15 - 5/22/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lefty Writer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Good morning from SE Texas!
I've been posting a day-by-day blog of my recent cruise on the Carnival Breeze out of Galveston, and thought I'd share the links here. My wife and I were accompanied by two fellow scuba board members (and members of our local dive club) on this trip: KWS and BWS.

Rather than re-type my blogs here, I'll just include the links for them. I will post the link for the last day as soon as I finish writing it. Of the three ports we visited, Montego Bay, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, we dove in GC and Coz. We had a fantastic time, and have booked the Carnival Vista for an 8-day cruise late next year going to Grand Turk, Aruba, Curacao and La Romana.

I hope y'all enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them. Please feel free to share the blog, and as always, all comments are appreciated.

Day 1: Embarkation
Day 2: Our first "fun day at sea"
Day 3: Our second "fun day at sea"
Day 4: Montego Bay, Jamaica
Day 5: Grand Cayman
Day 6: Cozumel
Day 7: coming soon

Have a GREAT day, y'all!

:scubadiver:

The best part of the trip was the cheap airfare rates you got??........:)...

...Wife & friends of hers went on that one back in Jan.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom