• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Carnival Valor Oct 2 2012 ....Dive operators

Discussion in 'Cruises' started by Howardsnewyork, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Howardsnewyork

Howardsnewyork Garibaldi

Hi....Did some research...but would lov some feedback if you have used the dive
    operators I have booked with on this cruise
    Sueno Del Mar in Roatan
    Papa Hoggs in Cozumel
    Thanks
    Howardsnewyork

2. Natasha

Natasha Dive Travel Professional

# of Dives: I'm a Fish!
    Hi Howard: I have used Dive paradise several times in Cozumel. I have only good things about Papa Hogs too. In Roatan I have dove with CoCo View for the day off the ship, and with fantasy Island.

3. mbwilliamn

mbwilliamn Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    I have not used any of the guys you noted.
    Cozumel I've used Aldora many times. Excellent all around. Surface interval is a 2 hour lunch break!
    Roatan we used Barefoot divers. 8 Pax max, awesome dives, lunch, and pinacoladas! If you are AOW ask about Mary's Place.
    Grand Cayman, we have used Neptunes, but are looking for a new op...they have gotten unresponsive and its a pain to get a group to and from 7 mile beach.
    If you are doing Belize, the only way to go is off the Cruise ship....you'll see what I mean when you get there!
    Enjoy!