cat island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yngwiezimm

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking into a trip with family - some are diving and some are not... I'm looking at the Greenwood Beach Resort and Dive center on Cat Island. Has anyone ever stayed here or done any diving on cat island? It looks pretty appealing because the island doesn't seem over developed and the price looks right... Anyone?

Steph

Hi Steph,

Cat Island indeed is quite relaxed & undeveloped, with very little to do topside other than kick back & beach it. Diving is decent, although it is not high voltage or special in anyway. The resort is fully serviceable, but not luxurious.

Does this sound like what you're looking for? If not, feel free to detail what you do desire. I've been to all of the Bahamas islands with diving and could make some suggestions.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Thanks for the reply Doc... Actually that sounds pretty good. . . I stayed on Andros last April at Small Hope Bay Lodge and I loved it. It was layed back and relaxing, not to mention I met some great people... Regarding the diving, I am a Beginner so I think anything would be amazing diving to me at this point. I would love any input about resorts in the Bahamas - I'm looking for something similar to Small hopes laid back atmosphere.

Thanks!

Steph

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom