Catalina AL 80

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atomic_Diver

Scubaboard Enthusiast
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Blue Catalina Alumnium 80 cu ft 3000psi service preassure Tank that is O2 clean and i just put a brand new TDI Nitrox sticker on it (the old sticker ripped a little) to make it look more "pretty" the tank has less then 10 dives on it (8 of which have been Fresh water dives) and makes a great Stage, Deco bottle, and/or its just perfect, and light weight for Recreational divers, and Technical divers that need a Stage, or Deco bottle, I bought it back in March
2008, and it's last/first hydro was in (some where around july-november) 2007, and the VIP was just done yesterday, and it comes with a tank boot, and Valve/O-ring protector cover, and the Valve type is a K valve Yoke type connection, the Tank has no scratches, or chipped paint, and has been well kept in my air conditioned bed room corner always filled with between 500-1500psi when not in use, the tank is in Perfect condition, and i was hopeing to find someone that is willing to trade any one of the following for my tank (i don't care if the tank has a current VIP or hydro, or is O2 clean although i would prefer it was, as long as the tank was made after 1998 and is Yoke type connection)

Steel: LP 95, LP 104, LP 108, LP 120

Steel: HP 100, HP 110, HP 117, HP 119, HP 130

Thanks,

Atomic_Diver

Back
Top Bottom