Catalina Scuba Luv

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divernva

Reaction score
Hello,

Just wanted to find out if anyone on the board had any thoughts about this outfit?

Originally I thought I was signed up for the CDS package, but just found out that I'm on the Neptune package. Still have a chance to switch for an extra $40, but wanted to find out if it was worth the hassle. I'd like to get some opinions on crew, boat and operations... overcrowded boats are something I'd like to avoid.

Thanks in advance!
Ken

Scuba Luv and their boats are OK Divernva. They are not as "big" of an ops as CDS but still alright. I have never been on their boats but if you go to http://www.californiadiveboats.com you can get the specifics on the boat. The times I have seen it coming back into the harbor there were normally only 6 to 8 people on the boat. I would think mid week you have a better shot at smaller #'s than during the weekend when the "masses" from the mainland arrive.

Are you going to be ther this week or next week? I think Mario said he will be there this Thursday. I am still trying to find away to get off work. I believe I have clients that need me to stop by and see them :wink: .

Next Wednesday - Friday! I'm psyched for the trip... A few days of boozing at the sales meeting, a few days of diving in Catalina, then my girlfriend heads into town Friday for a few relazing days in San Diego.

Thanks for the great dive reports! The affirmation definitely keeps some of the anxieties of a new environment to a minimum.

Back
Top Bottom