cave buddy needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atomic_Diver

Scubaboard Enthusiast
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
anyone intro certified intrested in doing a few dives in the devils eye/ear, sometime first week of september?

I would guess that weekend (Labor Day), it will be VERY crowded. What days specifically are you thinking on? Are you interested in other sites, perhaps?

Also, try posting this on cavediver.net.

I'm all out of PTO and booked up for Labor Day weekend, but perhaps some other time, we can make some dives. Where in Florida are you?

Not in cave country like i wish...lol but down south in Fort Myers. yea if we can i would like to plan a dive sometime. When is best for you?

Not in cave country like i wish...lol but down south in Fort Myers. yea if we can i would like to plan a dive sometime. When is best for you?

LOL, I dive pretty much every weekend somewhere. I'll send you a PM with some contact info and we can see what we can work out. I'm sure we can find a dive somewhere.

Shirley

larry & i hope to be there *last* week in sept. if your early sept plans don't gel & you change to end of the month, ping me.

hey, shirley!

larry & i hope to be there *last* week in sept. if your early sept plans don't gel & you change to end of the month, ping me.

hey, shirley!

Oh Really??? (smile)
Of course , you two , er , (profs) ... Nevermind lol

Hey , at least Madison will be open this time ... (wink)

Trapped in Boulder CO....
Beano

yeah, i'd love to do some Ginnie intro diving

but it's gotta be on a weekend

Oh Really??? (smile)
Of course , you two , er , (profs) ... Nevermind lol

Hey , at least Madison will be open this time ... (wink)

Trapped in Boulder CO....
Beano

jean, will you be untrapped by then?? ihopeihopeihope...:D

hey, shirley!

Hey Marci!!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom