Cave Deco Dive Planning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agreed, that's nutty. Rick Crawford was doing it about once a month or more for a long time, and swimming it in some crazy fast times. I swear I think he said his fastest was like 22 or 25 minutes, which is nuts to me. I think he's on air half the time too, so maybe he just thinks he made it to the Hinkle but he was too narced to realize it was the keyhole.

My scooter's turned me into a lazy bastard

No, his fastest is around 40-45 minutes. He and I have talked about doing it together several times, my fastest was 41 so we're pretty well matched.. I know Lamar has done it in the 30s.

No, his fastest is around 40-45 minutes. He and I have talked about doing it together several times, my fastest was 41 so we're pretty well matched.. I know Lamar has done it in the 30s.
I don't know how you see anything at that pace. Sounds like just getting in the "zone" and swimming back there to say you did it (over and over)

He's extra sweet on my wife ( I don't think he even sees me when she's around), so he may have been fibbing a little bit when he told us that then.

I've been working through the deco problems my instructors has for me, it even has a "Damn free divers!" problem. Got to do my deco on back gas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom