Cave instructor - Mayan riviera - recommendation, Please and Thank you

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diveaddict_1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello all and hope you are all well.

First stop, Thank you so much in advance for take time out of your business schedule to drop me recommendations.

I am planning a trip to Cancun/Mayan Riviera hopefully this year for half vacation and half to take a cave diving certificate. Would you please kindly suggest a reliable, knowledgeable, experience, patience and awesome instructor. Without a doubt I would definitely take my lesson with Capt. J. Wyatt if I was Key Largo.

Much appreciate for all your replies.

K
pm: kng zero 9 at hot mail .com

Alexander as above, Natalie at Under the Jungle, Patrick at Protec in Playa del Carmen. It would probably help to know if you prefer the Razor or the Stealth as that are the 2 main camps in Mexico. Fyi Key Largo is a good way from Cave Country in Florida.

Any of the Protec guys, Patrick, Rob, John, Toro, etc. Lanny at Underworld Tulum. I've never trained with Natalie Gibb but I've heard good things.

If you're in sidemount with a Stealth, absolutely go with Protec, Patrick designed it. If you're in a Razor, Steve Bogaerts.

Last edited:
Thank you so much Bamafan :)
Really appreciate for your input

Any of the Protec guys, Patrick, Rob, John, Toro, etc. Lanny at Underworld Tulum. I've never trained with Natalie Gibb but I've heard good things.

If you're in sidemount with a Stealth, absolutely go with Protec, Patrick designed it. If you're in a Razor, Steve Boegarts.

I’m diving with Protec myself soon; really looking forward to it. Hugo with Blue Life was great too the several days I dove with him also and I believe he’s now a co-owner.

Thank you so much JohnnyC.
You are all awesome
I have my eyes open for Patrick at Proctec, and here you all just give me a confirmation.

Much appreciate for your help.

K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom