Cavern Instructor in Vortex Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

b1gcountry

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I'm heading down to Pensacola on work next week. I was planning on heading down there a day early, and diving at Vortex on Sunday and Monday. I know this is last minute, but are there any Cavern instructors that would be interested in a little impromptu cavern class? I'm not concerned with getting a certification, I just want to check things out.

Tom

PS, I'm TDI Trimix, and have read the NSS-CDS workbook. I'm planning to take a formal Cavern/Basic class in Missouri when the instructor is available.

Don't know what his availability is but you should very much go with Gregg Stanton/Waluka diving. He is top notch.

Josh

or send caver95 (nick leone) a pm on tds or, i think, cave divers' forum...i think he's in tally...

Lots of great options listed already, to add a few, Rob Neto(Dive_Aholic here on SB) and Kenny Paramare(KennyP here on SB).

I'll throw in my vote for Gregg Stanton and Wakulla Diving Center

Gregg did all my cavern and cave training, he's a great instructor and a very patient and easy going guy.

decided yet, tom?

I'm not sure about what sort of decision I might have. My schedule isn't very flexible, so there's a good chance no one will be available on these dates. If not, I'll just hang out in the basin and check out the mouth of the spring.

Tom

I'm not sure about what sort of decision I might have. My schedule isn't very flexible, so there's a good chance no one will be available on these dates. If not, I'll just hang out in the basin and check out the mouth of the spring.

Tom

You can go to Gregg Stantons website and click the calendar link to see if his availability matches yours.

Wakulla Diving Center Florida CCR Training/Repair/Support

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom