Caves and transmitters.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have 6 dives on my transmitter now. I use it on my left tank and my right tank still has the SPG on it. It has worked out very well allowing me to glance at my computer to see. I am new to cave diving and like technology. I have a lot to learn and this information is very helpful, thank you for the comments.

I'LL CHIME IN. 3 spg failures, 0 transmitter failures. I obviously trust transmitters more than spg's. Your experience may be different. Add up all the pros and cons and I prefer transmitters.

I'LL CHIME IN. 3 spg failures, 0 transmitter failures. I obviously trust transmitters more than spg's. Your experience may be different. Add up all the pros and cons and I prefer transmitters.

I weigh in on the xmiter side too but if you profile is accurate you have 3 spg failures in under 49 dives? You are in the running for the unluckiest diver alive.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom