Cayman Brac lodging and dive op recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since you are only going for a weekend, the Cayman Brac Beach Resort and Reef Divers sounds like the easiest option because everything will be taken care of and you will only have to show up and sleep, eat, and dive!

Keep in mind that the Wait to Fly rule after diving will be a factor when planning your trip.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind when booking the flight.
I may try going from Thursday and maybe return on Tuesday.

@Fastmarc , @KathyV has noted the 2 places probably easiest for a short stay. If you return another time for a longer stay, as @Sue/Dave mentioned, there are quite a few vrbo/homeaway units available to rent as well if you shore dive & are willing to make some meals in to bring the cost down. If you don't shore dive but like this option, the Brac Shack books boat trips. Hope your planning goes smoothly. :)

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind when booking the flight.
I may try going from Thursday and maybe return on Tuesday.

We usually fly Saturday to Saturday when we go to Brac and for the return we try to book an afternoon flight from CYB to GCM and then onward.

That way we can do the 2 morning dives on Friday and spend Friday afternoon exploring the island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom