Cayman dive gear underwater sea scooter by tyger ray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PacificAaron

Reaction score
I HAVE FOUR OF THESE UNITS IN STOCK IN THEIR DAY THEY RETAILED FOR $699.00 EACH BUT WE HERE AT PACIFIC MARINE CENTER IN FRESNO CALIFORNIA ARE BLOWING THEM OUT JUST OVER COST AT $399.99 ANY QUESTIONS COMMENTS OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT ELSE WE HAVE IN STOCK AS FAR AS BOATING EQUIPMENT JUST GIVE US A CALL AT 559-432-2277 ASK FOR Aaron in sales thanks

Attachments

• 100_7612.jpg
    100_7612.jpg
    414.6 KB · Views: 732
judging by the picture that thing looks freakin huge

i know nothing about these sea scooters the box its self is approx 25in wide by 15in tall by 22in deep i can only assume that the girl featured in the picture is just under average at 5ft 1in tall plus fins

these are actually not that big, they are similar to other "comparable scooters" in size but a major design difference is the location of the prop. they actually only sold for $399 new towards the end of their existence (prior to being discontinued). i'd seriously consider sweetening the pot if you have a few of these to move friend...

define sweeter these items are still in the box i can sacrafice at $300 per unit if some one will buy all 4 of them and that price is pluse tax im only making $50 profit per unit on this deal is their somthing wrong with profit i ask u.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom