Cayman - Picture of the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last ones from Cayman Brac - 1st 2 pictures are from Foster. The rest from Public Beach

Foster the first two

DSCI6487.Vivid_shr.jpg

DSCI6490.Vivid_shr.jpg
DSCI6502.Vivid_shr.jpg
DSCI6505.Vivid_shr.jpg
DSCI6524.Vivid_shr (2).jpg
DSCI6530.Vivid_shr.jpg
DSCI6531.Vivid_shr.Vivid_shr.jpg
DSCI6540.Vivid_shr.jpg
DSCI6549.Vivid_shr.jpg

Good size boy in pic 1! Very Nice!
EDIT- "Boy" I think, but could just be the lighting in the pic, thought I saw claspers at first glance, now not so sure. either way, nice Bull.

Good size boy in pic 1! Very Nice!
EDIT- "Boy" I think, but could just be the lighting in the pic, thought I saw claspers at first glance, now not so sure. either way, nice Bull.

Not sure about the claspers. He/she wouldn't get close. Just swam by once.

Not sure about the claspers. He/she wouldn't get close. Just swam by once.
Either way, very cool shot!

I realize this is not meant to be a photo critique but, Cobra269, you should try getting closer to your primary subject, and shooting more upward angles to capture more ambient light. Also, when shooting fish, try to focus on the eye. Keep at it. You are getting some good shots in. If you are spending some more time on Grand Cayman and want to really up your game, I highly recommend Cathy Church's underwater photo school.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom