Cayman Went - The Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I googled Cayman Went it did bring up the imdb and they said it was released in 2008. I haven't been able to find anymore on it so far.

Gang,

My name is Jim Ritterhoff, and I'm one of the writers and executive producers of CAYMAN WENT. Saw this thread when I googled the film; so I just thought I would drop by and give you an update.

The film has NOT been released yet. We're still in negotiations with a distributor (not much else I can say on that now). But we are expecting a Spring/Summer '09 release. To date we've held cast/crew screenings in the Cayman Islands, New York, Los Angeles and London.

If you're interested in learning more about the film, you can visit our website. Or, if you have any specific questions, feel free to email me directly (jim@caymanwent.com). Now that I've registered here, I'll try to keep everyone informed as updates occur.

Thanks for your interest in CAYMAN WENT. I truly appreciate it.

Best,

Jim

I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in on the movie Cayman Went.. I had a chance to see the screening in LA and It was awesome !!
Make sure and go see it when it comes out. you will walk out with a smile.
Great story, awesome cast and the filming was better then great.
Good luck Jim, We cant wait to see it in the theater.

As promised, just wanted to give everyone a quick update on CAYMAN WENT. We finalized our distribution agreement today, and I'm excited to report we'll premiering the film next Wednesday, May 27th at a red carpet event at Grauman's Chinese Theater in LA. On June 5th the film will be released to theaters in NYC, Miami and Tampa for a limited (one week) run. If you're interested, live in or near one of those cities and have the chance, try to catch it while it's in theaters. And bring the whole family..It's a PG film with a lot of heart and a positive message about what the Caribbean still is and can, if we're careful, forever be.

For those of us who don't live in or near those cities, will it be going anywhere else later? Or will it be available on DVD soon?

Back
Top Bottom