CENDERAWASIH BAY July 12-21, 2018 – 1 female share

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

9 nights at $6355 USD equals $800 per dive day....Whoa!

I'm more in the $500 per dive day range...and that's A LOT.

- Bill

I went with Pearl of Papua to Cendrawasih Bay for $240/day. That's what it's worth to me.

I'm very interested to go to Cenderiwhatever Bay in December or next April as we will be in Sorong.

Any suggestions for visiting it are welcome! We're looking for a high quality LOB or resort (?) up to around $500 per pax per day.

Thanks,

Bill

Neither December nor April is the right time to go unfortunately, Bill. It's more like June - July. No resort either. You will be stuck with liveaboard.

Last edited:
CENDERAWASIH BAY July 12-21, 2018 – 1 female share
9 nights accommodations in deluxe cabin with all meals, transfers, diving, taxes and service charges.
Price - $6355 (cash) Optional pre-trip to Bail
To sign up or for additional information PM me or email Dive@divingdivas.com
http://www.dewi-nusantara.com/destinations/cenderawasih
9 nights at $6355 USD equals $800 per dive day....Whoa!

I'm more in the $500 per dive day range...and that's A LOT.

- Bill
Bill on this trip I only have space for a female share. If you would like to go on another Diving Diva trip you will need to come with a Diva. Please see divingdivas.com for information on upcoming trips. Thanks Lana

I went with Pearl of Papua to Cendrawasih Bay for $240/day. That's what it's worth to me.
Dan on this trip I only have space for a female share. If you would like to go on another Diving Diva trip you will need to come with a Diva. Please see divingdivas.com for information on upcoming trips. Thanks Lana

Yep. Most of the boats would be in Komodo then. Ondina would have space for $328/day, as shown here: Ondina Liveaboard
Dan
Could you please start a separate thread for this discussion, I don't want to confuse women who are looking for a trip to Cenderawasih. Thanks Lana

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom