Trip Report Cenote dive trip with Under the Jungle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cooper81

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
A couple of years ago my wife and I went on a Cenote diving daytrip during our vacation on Cozumel.
After that we decided that we would go again to Mexico and do a dedicated Cenote vacation.
So in the beginning of this year it was finally that time, 7 days straight Cenote diving.

Because I like to shoot photo and video I took some time to research which diveshop would best fit our needs.
I ended up booking de trip with Under the Jungle who made a bespoke divetrip for us.
Every day the two of us and our guide went to locations at times that ensured we wouldn't be crowded and we could go the incredibly slow pace we are used to. :)
This meant we got to have a beautiful divetrip that was exactly what we wanted.
I can do nothing else than to highly recommend Under the Jungle, beautiful shop and really nice people.

And nearing the end of our trip they gave us a nice surprise.
We went diving to a Cenote that was new to them and only a couple of people have dived there before.
After a 4x4 trip through the jungle we ended up at the Cenote that was not yet exploited commercially.
Exactly what I like, a true diving adventure.
So I took the oppurtunity and shot some video, especially the sulphur layer was really impressive.
Hope you enjoy the video as much as I did making it.

Too add to this post I would also like to share some of the photo's I made during the other dives.
If you like to see more you can visit my Instagram accoun: pisaster_diving
Patrick Kuperus (@pisaster_diving) • Instagram photos and videos
04.jpg
10.jpg
19.jpg
24.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg
02.jpg
04.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/