Cenote dives with CenoteXperience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ontwreckdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I just got back from Mexico, and once again had a great time diving with Nico from www.cenotexperience.com.mx I got 7 dives in this year. Angelita (never get tired of this one), Dreamgate (2X), Dos Ojos (both eyes), The Pit, and Pet Cemetery.The second day Nico wasn't feeling well, so we got to dive with his brother Martine who is also a great guide. As we were packing up Nico called to make sure everything went okay and that we had a good time diving with Martine. After our last dive Nico waited at our resort while we got changed and hung our gear up, so he could take us to Playa to see the shop they are opening. They are Hollis dealers, so if you need some gear check out their prices. they ship the stuff directly from the US. First of all we to see where he gets his tanks filled and then got a grand tour of their shop. After the tour Nico showed us where to catch the colectivo back to our resort and then dropped us off at 5th. Ave with a promise of a BBQ and cerveza's on our next visit when the shop is open.
Nico is very professional, safety conscious, gives very detailed briefings and is never in a hurry. Cenotes are his specialty. You can tell he really likes his job. He provides subs, water and soft drinks. We have become good friends and email back and fourth all year. There isn't anyone else I (or my non diving wife) would trust to take me diving inside th cenotes.I highly recommend contacting Nico if you want a great experience diving the cenotes or Martine for ocean dives.

Hopefully we will be able to make it back down in Dec.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom