Cenote diving with Nicolas from Cenote Xperience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ontwreckdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Just got back from Mexico and had the pleasure of diving with Nicolas from Cenote Xperience again this year. He picked me up and dropped me off back at the resort.
The first day there were 3 of us and Nicolas, and we did 2 dives at Dos Ojos.
The second day it was just the 2 of us. The first dive was at the Pit. We dove down to 132 ft. and went through a thin sulphur layer. The second dive was at the Carwash. We dove both sides. Even though we could see the enterance the whole time Nicolas still ran a line in and back out. He saved the best for last. The third dive was at Gran cenote. It was full of stalactites and stalagmites. He makes great subs and also provides water and soft drinks. Nicolas gives a very detailed dive briefing and is very safety conscious. He is the only person I trust to take me diving in the Cenotes. I recommend Nicolas to anyone for Cenote diving

Grand is a beautiful place, isn't it? I often swim the cavern line at the end of a cave dive, just because it's so pretty.

Grand is a beautiful place, isn't it? I often swim the cavern line at the end of a cave dive, just because it's so pretty.

Yes it is! I am considering starting my cave courses with Nicolas, so I can see farther into the system.

Oh, the cave bug got its fangs into you, didn't it? :)

My sympathies . . . NOT.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom