Cenote Orquídea, new cavern dive site in Riviera Maya!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muy interesante este Cenote Nico.
No se si vamos a poder visitarlo con el grupo, llevo una persona que posiblemente necesite mas experiencia, pero posiblemente me quede solo unos dias mas.

Si coordino eso hablamos y nos hacemos una recorrida por algunos lugares de estos que te tenes guardados.. :wink:

My buddy and I had a great time diving this cenote. We went with Carlos from CenoteXperience. Nico and Carlos are amazing guys and I am already planning to be back and dive some more with them. We were relatively new to sidemount when we dove with Carlos and he was nice to help us adjust a new setup before this dive. I have linked a short video I quickly put together of this centote. I make these videos for fun, so please excuse the armature hour :wink: Its a beautiful dive

- Bryant and Diego

Interesting cenote, might be worth a dive the next time I'm down there.. The dude with the twitchy fins looks real uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom