Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's a little bit of a hike for me but worth the drive, if anyone is looking to dive this weekend please let me know. I'm in the Virginia Beach area and need to get in the water at least once a month for work.

PM sent. My plans for Sunday fell through.

' looking for dive buddies this summer for Phoenix. Do club members go there in a group?
I live in Easton ,Md . AOW and EAN.
Mike

A couple additional options...check out the Lake Phoenix Facebook group. It's a closed group, so you have to request to be added. They post updates on a regular basis and it's a good place to find a buddy.

Another option is the MD/VA/DC scuba group on meetup.com. They have regular socials in MD, DC, and northern Virginia and their members plan trips to Lake Phoenix, NC, etc. They have an event planned at Lake Phoenix over the Memorial Day weekend. I'll be there Friday (5/24) through Sunday (5/26).

PM sent. My plans for Sunday fell through.

A couple additional options...check out the Lake Phoenix Facebook group. It's a closed group, so you have to request to be added. They post updates on a regular basis and it's a good place to find a buddy.

Another option is the MD/VA/DC scuba group on meetup.com. They have regular socials in MD, DC, and northern Virginia and their members plan trips to Lake Phoenix, NC, etc. They have an event planned at Lake Phoenix over the Memorial Day weekend. I'll be there Friday (5/24) through Sunday (5/26).

An update for the previous post...the meetup.com scuba group event for Memorial Day Weekend was cancelled due to lack of interest. I still have my tent spot reserved, so I may still go if I can line-up a buddy.

I would be looking to dive Friday and Saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom