Ceos vs Freedom One

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mermoose

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can someone please tell me the difference between the Tusa Freedom One and the Ceos. I have looked on the Tusa website and cannot tell a difference....how to choose?

Hello!
The main differences of the Freedom One and the Freedom Ceos is the lens shape. The Freedom One has a "teardrop" lens shape which allows for one to have an increased field of view because of the shape of the bottom of the lens. The Freedom Ceos has a more "squared" lens, allows for a corrective lens option, and it fits a wider range of faces. Both of these TUSA masks have the Freedom Skirt Technology and are extremely popular. Freedom technology has a set of revolutionary features offering superior fit, comfort and increased performance in TUSA masks. Freedom model masks feature a dimpled skirt surface with varied silicone thicknesses and stability ridges in addition to a proprietary low-friction skirt surface on the fitting line. We do always recommend to try a mask on first at your local TUSA retailer to ensure proper fit. All in all, both masks are a great choice!

Thank you. I ordered the Freedom One and a Ceos (it feels good !)was shipped. The Freedom one is on the way. Looks like I get to try both on. Yay, that never happens for me. I am in a rural area with no LDS :( FYI, I also purchase a Waterproof 2.5, which I thought was a 3ml. but, that's close enough. Looks like/feels like a good suit. The pocket for it is also on the way, I'm kind of excited about it.
I was thinking yesterday as I was trying it on..."If there was ever a reason to quit SCUBA, putting on wetsuits would be it". Lol, I am not the old yet....Thanks again and have a great day !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom