Certified! Oh the sweetness!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats. Get in the water!

Congrats.s! I remember it, too; that magical moment when you get that 'entry into the club' certification. You can rent tanks, get air fills...

Richard.

I want to thank every member here who helped me, talked with me, and encouraged me. As of today I am proud to say that I am PADI OW Certified!

Oh how sweet it feels!
Congratulations.

If I may ask, who did you go through and what was your experience like? I am a resident of St. Louis and saw you're from Missouri. Any tips and bits of info would be most welcome.

Woo Hoo!!! Welcome to the best addiction ever:) . You have lots to look forward to for many years to come. Congratulations and have great fun in the water underworld!

Sometimes you have a lousy dive, but most times you feel like you've accomplished something. Yesterday I tried a new shore site I've often wondered about. Got down to 46 feet. Not much there at all, but it's nice to know what's under the water when you look at it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom