http://www.diveheart.org/

Challenge to Everyone to help Matt's dream come true

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Gary

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I challenge everyone to match my contribution to Matt. Admiral Brenda and I contributed $1,000 to Matt's fund for his upcoming dive trip to Florida.

Conch Republic Divers is also donating all our facilities for Matt to use while he is here in Florida. We feel this is a very worthy venture and support Matt achieve his dream.

Space on our boat will be limited to Matt's support team, family, and a few close friends. If you'd like to dive with Matt though we have made agreements with other dive shop operators who will be available for dive charters to Matt's dive site. You can call Conch Republic Divers at the numbers below to get on the list.

This will be a big event for Matt and we are doing all we can to ensure he has the best time while here. Any donation you can make to help Matt would be very much appreciated.

Please visit Matt's website and click on the donate button.

Good Diving,

Sounds great. I've known Matt since he first joined here - told him then I wanted to dive with him when he made it, as I was sure he would. Plan to come out just for that.

But I'm not on the support team, so I'll call for reservations on another boat.

Sounds good Don, and plan to see you. Set up your reservations with Captian Gary or Brenda.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom