Chammyz thrilled to be a part of the Scubaboard and its worldwide Scuba audience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chammyz

Registered
Reaction score
Chammyz clothing,Dive gear | Dive Clothing | Surfing | Surf Wear | Scuba gear and More from Chammyz.com -A name synonymous with diving and the water sports world is thrilled to be involved in the Scuba Board.
A longtime contributor and sponsor of events looking to increase the exposure and notoriety of scuba diving, we currently already manufacture custom Chammyz for DEMA, PADI, NAUI as well as hundreds of other retailers, associations and even other manufacturers.
We are excited to be a contributor to the Bonne Terre treasure hunt and would like to offer all scuba board members a one time, special discount of 15% on any Chammyz order.
Made from natural fibers , Chammyz are designed to offer you unparalleled warmth, dryness and comfort after scuba, snorkel or any water sports activities.
....eventually you DO have to get out of the water...

Hi and welcome on :sblogo:

Hi, Chammyz. Welcome to ScubaBoard.

I just brought one of your boat coats with the zip-out liner and can't wait to use it on my next boat dive. See you around the boards.

Hey Chammyz!!!

Welcome to scubaboard!!

My first Chammyz hoodie was stolen on a dive trip. That's how popular your stuff is.

I have another hoodie that I guard with my life now!!

Both my wife and I have, use and support your coats. They are great. Welcome to Scubaboard.

I've GOT to get Karl to get some of your coats with the chamber logo set up on them. :D

And welcome to SB!

See you at the Scuba Show in Long Beach next month!

Welcome to :sblogo:
Can't wait to check out your gear! You may want to put the link to your site on your sig line. :)

Carolyn:shark2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom