charging battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LI Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi I just purchased a i torch pro 6 and would like to know how long to charge batteries. I have had one in charger for several hours and indicator light is still red. Doe it take longer or is something amiss? Also the battery was partially charged to start with. The shop is closed today but I want to charge them and pack them for a trip tonight. Also is there a manual for this light because it just came with one piece of paper with operational instructions. I dont see a link on the website for manuals or customer service. Thanks, Ed

Hi Ed,

You are looking at the wrong light. The light on the battery cradle indicates you have installed the battery correctly. The light on the AC adapter that you plug in to the wall will go from red, to green when finished charging. The operational instructions is the manual we provide.

Thanks,
Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom