Charlotte FD in NC hosts Dive Rescue Intl Winter Training Series Jan / Feb 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Upstate Scuba OWI

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Winter Trainer Series of Classes in Charlotte, NC - January & February 2013
Hello,
The Charlotte Fire Department is hosting a Winter Trainer Series of classes in Charlotte, NC in January and February 2013. The following is a list of classes:
Dive Rescue I > January 20-22, 2013
Dive Rescue II > Topics are: Evidence Recovery Operations and Public Safety Diver Survival > January 23-26, 2013 (these topics may be taken separately -- see flyer for more information)
Med Dive > January 27-28, 2013
*Public Safety Scuba Instructor > January 29-February 2, 2013
*Dive Rescue I Trainer > February 4-8, 2013
*Dry Suit Diving Trainer > February 9-11, 2013
Please click on the following link to be taken to the class flyer/registration form: http://www.diverescueintl.com/Assets/file/Class_Flyers/Charlotte_WTS_2013.pdf.
*For questions about Trainer level classes or to register for these classes, please contact Susan Watson-Weimer at (800) 248-3483, extension 11 or email her at swatson@diverescueintl.com.
If you have questions or would like to register for Dive Rescue I, Dive Rescue II, or Med Dive, please contact Andrea at (800) 248-3483, extension 18 or email her at atroyer@diverescueintl.com.
To check out a complete list of Dive Rescue International's upcoming training opportunities, please click the following link to be taken to our Training web page: Dive Rescue International Training Calendar.
Reserve your spot today! We hope to see you there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom