Chasing a contact for Mares Italy, Busted Nemo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveTub

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi all
Not sure who from Mares is on here but I am chasing a contact for Mares Italy.

I have a Nemo Titanium that has done 14 dives and it is no working. Won't go into all the faults with it, as the list is just too long.

I not happy with the options given to me by my local distributor and would like to talk to someone to resolve this issue.

Basically the local distributor is telling me the Nemo is over 1 year old and is therefore out of warranty, the Nemo has only done 14 dives and the rest of the time it has been kept in its original box.

The local distributor said I can have a replacement but will have to pay for it, or they can send it back to Mares Italy for repair at my expense. For a dive computer that has done only 14 dives I don't see these as a reasonable option.

Cheers
Chriso

Chriso,

This is the main office for Mares S.p.A. +39 0185 2011. But, I suggest you contact Vittorio Trusso in our Hong Kong office at 011852 3694 0855. Vittorio is the Director in charge of Australia.

Regards,

Phil

Thanks Phil
I will give him a call next week.
Whats the go with the Nemo falling on its arse after 14 dives anyway ?

I will let you know how I go.

Cheers
Chriso

Back
Top Bottom