Check In

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HA!! I talked to him and he said YES Rick reminded him!! He said Deb might be stopping by to pickup stuff, so he might send them with her??? I told him as long as they get there I DON"T CARE WHO BRINGS THEM!! hehehe.. He's a hoot!

diverbrian:

Thanks Brian, good call to post that up!

Figures that the nicest weekend we've had here in Rochester in a month is coming up this weekend and we're going to be in PA where it's going to possibly rain.

Good news is that it'll be warm there, and when you're diving, it's always raining! :D

hnladue:
HA!! I talked to him and he said YES Rick reminded him!! He said Deb might be stopping by to pickup stuff, so he might send them with her??? I told him as long as they get there I DON"T CARE WHO BRINGS THEM!! hehehe.. He's a hoot!

Hey Heather!!! What do you think it would cost for a messenger to hand deliver something from Buffalo to Bethlehem PA??? :wink:

We have your regs, they are already packed in the van.

Tavi:
Hey Heather!!! What do you think it would cost for a messenger to hand deliver something from Buffalo to Bethlehem PA??? :wink:

We have your regs, they are already packed in the van.

Her dive buddy thanks you! I am sure that Heather would hate to have to use one of her dive buddy's extra regs, LOL.

I'll be leaving in three or four hours. Look for the Black Grand Prix with Michigan plates.

PS You have something coming via messenger service as well.

Rick..... will my gratitude do??? If not, I could probably find 6 pack of something for ya!! Thanks SO MUCH!!

Drive safe everyone. See ya tomorrow!

hnladue:
Rick..... will my gratitude do??? If not, I could probably find 6 pack of something for ya!! Thanks SO MUCH!!

Drive safe everyone. See ya tomorrow!

No problem Heather, your gratitude will do. I just wanted to tease you a little bit (I think you're still ahead though). See you soon.

Have a safe trip all, see you in a bit! Heather and I will start our scuba convoy in around 3 hours! :headbang:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom