Check Out Our Dive Clubs Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Littlerayray

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
All are welcome to join the seawayvalley divers just over an hr to most meeting spots from ottawa and just over 2 hrs from Montreal many from Montreal meet up in cornwall and carpool ask me anything about our club
The website is www.seawayvalleydivers.com
This year's dive schedule is posted on the site
Come dive the great st lawrence meet great people and have a blast

6feb0d_e61b654fbd144358ac8995a507b2fb4c.jpg

This is our dive schedule
If interested or have questions post them or pm me. If I can't answer your question right away I will direct the question straight to our president

Excellent group of divers. Hope to get out on a few dives this year again.

It's the only group I have driven 2200km to catch a dive with and was entirely satisfied.

Someone send Ron my regards. I attribute his kindness and knowledge as a benchmark of what I would love to one day achieve as a diver.

Cheers,
Cameron

Thanks northern
Ron is a dear friend aND such a valuable source of knowledge being that he is turning 77 this year and still does over 150 dives per year I am sure he has forgotten more then he has taught me and man has he taught me a whole lot

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom