Chics dig scars.....Or don't they?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

6 holes in left leg and 3 in right from shrapnel > Nicaragua
Scars from repair of torn left achilles tendon > Alaska
Left index finger knuckle now hi-tech plastics > Iraq
2 #4 Shotgun pellets still in left hand > Somalia
Scar on right shoulder where chunk of concrete was removed > Somalia
Several smashed in and now deformed ribs on left side > Somalia
And...
Trigger finger, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, labral tear, torn rotor, nerve damage to several fingers and toes > Just from my old age... almost 38!

Wonder why no one wants to go on vacation with me...

:sofa:

Spectre:
[*]The 5 incher on the back of my left leg, from heel to just above the point where the tattoo in my avatar is: Ruptured Achilles Tendon surgery Aug 31st, '04
[/list]

Went through that 8 years ago... in pain just thinking about it...

here you go, car wreck 1985, car cut in half, drivers door first, i was driver, tree was stronger, left arm has steel plate from wrist to fore arm, left leg , steel rod from knee to pelvic bone, left lung puncherd, scar on chest from tube,scar from butt to thigh,scar from wrist to forearm and four scars on hips from pelvic bone broken in four places, and left ribs broke off spine and cut uriethra tube, oops, life goes on and we dive!!!( forgot one from navel to mid chest exploritory surgery

I'm not worthy but my main visible scars are

before 17 - Elbows, knee, shins: typicall stupid kid stuff
17 - Scalp, Left: Stitches for gash caused by a chair
19 - Chin: Stitches for minor gash after slipping on a wet floor and landing on the chin
20 - Ankle, Right: Surgery, exploratory on ligament inflamation and scarring, 1 titanium screw
25 - Palms, Both: only part not covered during a fall on tarmac
26 - Knee, Left: ACL reconstruction after running around on a detached ACL for about 2 months, 1 titanium screw, 1 titanium pin, new ACL

Like I said not as bad but the ankle and knee are very prominent.

whalerkyle:
Ok, I'm just completely bored out of my mind at work today, ?

GO TO THE DESERT, SHOOT YOUR TANK, GET SOME MORE SCARS, COME BACK AND TELL US ABOUT IT.

All I have is a scar from playing lazer tag...you don't want to know.

There was an incident where I was taking out a blow down with a chainsaw that to this day I don't know how it was that nobody was killed much less walked away unscathed.

Back
Top Bottom