Chinese/English Speaking diving instructor required, DJL DIving, Koh Tao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

davy j0nes

Registered
Reaction score
Davy Jones Locker Diving, Koh Tao are looking to hire a dive instructor with Chinese and English language skills, and experience of teaching both Western and Chinese students.
The role will require some online communication with customers and managing Chinese booking enquiries, We will provide assistance with relevant social media platforms and also agency bookings.
We will be offering a competitive employment package for the candidate that is able to fill this position.
For more details please contact Liam Bayliss at liam@davyjoneslocker.asia or info@djldiving.com.

Hi Davy Jones: are you looking for Mandarin English DM trainees? I am 300+ rescue, looking to go pro. Grew up in China, did my schooling in Canada. Fluent in both.

Hi Indiera, we welcome Divemaster trainees from all over the world. We are a PADI 5 star Career Development centre and can train students up to their Diving Instructor certification. We also try wherever possible to offer employment to suitable candidates who complete Divemaster and Instructor training programme. We are looking for someone with your language skills to teach both English and Chinese students and help organise the bookings. Do you have an email address that I can contact you at? If you are already a rescue diver with 300 plus dives then it should take 3-4 months to complete your training up to Master Scuba Diver Trainer which is the minimum qualification for working as an Instructor at Davy Jones Locker. Ideally we would like training to start as soon as possible and have someone in place for when our high season starts in December.

Best regards

Liam Bayliss liam@davyjoneslocker.asia

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom