Choosing our perfect diving destination

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I confirmed the same with Mary of Pelagic Ventures. However, it apparently is fewer reefs than I thought and isn't the end of diving as we know it on Coz.

I know you’ve already chosen for your coming trip, but just thought I would put Seychelles in the mix for a future trip - fits everything you want.

And although I’m not THAT fond of Red Sea you can have some really good dives for good price, plus it’s a short flight from Germany - so possible to do in a week.

But I live in NYC. Do you know how far the Seychelles are from here? Like days and days of flying. I am going to KSA for Umrah and squeezing in some dives so its kind of a two birds, one stone type of trip.

I would recommend Malaysia. We stayed on Pulau Tioman last year for about three weeks and was absolutely stunning. Amazing diving, great food, great friends and family (well, they are now). Ayr Batang is a great little village. Bamboo Hill Chalets will not disappoint.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom