Chrome reporting site certificate as invalid

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sure would be nice if this would go away. It just started on my laptop and Android today. Also had a Windows 10 and Chrome update today, but didn't fix the problem. I guess we'll have to wait until someone updates the certificate.

My Android phone came up with the "Your connection is not private" error today. No problems on my windows laptop or iMac

It's on everything except my Ipad.

It depends on when your browser gets updated. That's why everyone sees different results. Different browsers, different platforms, different schedules.

These problems all have the same "root," though. (See what I did there?) Nobody but the person who owns the certificate repository used by SB (probably the server owner) can fix it.

It depends on when your browser gets updated. That's why everyone sees different results. Different browsers, different platforms, different schedules.

These problems all have the same "root," though. (See what I did there?) Nobody but the person who owns the certificate repository used by SB (probably the server owner) can fix it.
Right, so fix it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom