ckharlan66

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Are you available to dive Falling Rock on Monday?

I'm sorry I didn't see this post until now.

I hope you got my response from the other thread.

So how did the dives go.

Chad

unfortunately 5 people didn't show. One of them was an OW student that was to finish his certification dives today. Nobody wanted to buddy dive so we all went solo. My first trip was across the quarry by compass to meet up with the group. ABT 22 minutes. Second dive was 47 minutes which took me down to 400 psi right at the intended exit point. The last dive was a trip around the entire quarry with several side excursions here and there with a bottom time of 1 hour and 16 minutes. Just before exiting I stopped on a platform and removed mask and did my safety stop time. Then dropped my reg with mask off and went through all those drills. I was going to do the doff and don routine but air was down to 300 so I decide to move to the exit point and surface.

good to hear, I am still checking on diving next weekend. If I can it will be on Sunday. I have to go out of town for work but I will let you know Friday if I can make it.

Chad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom