For Sale Cleaning up the shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If the Mk 5 has been serviced, where did you find the HP seat for it. (I think that is what it is called. It's the white round thingy)

Cheers -
I get mine from my own shop but VDH is the place for them now.

Is that an mk5 honker with the 3000psi yoke? I've got a honker with the low pressure yoke and an upgrade would be nice if it is...

Is that an mk5 honker with the 3000psi yoke? I've got a honker with the low pressure yoke and an upgrade would be nice if it is...
If your Mk5 is honking it needs help, Mk7 was known as the “honker”

My Mk5 is working great. I'm worried that if the seat fails I'll have to throw it away because hp seats are hard to find.

Cheers -

MK 5x109 w/edi sold

If your Mk5 is honking it needs help, Mk7 was known as the “honker”
You're right. I remembered the model wrong, as it's been a couple years since I took it out. It's an MK7. Bummer.. if I can ever find the upgrade, it would be a nice reg to use.

You're right. I remembered the model wrong, as it's been a couple years since I took it out. It's an MK7. Bummer.. if I can ever find the upgrade, it would be a nice reg to use.
It can get a few pounds off of your belt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom