Close call in the dressing room

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you gotta go you gotta go :rofl3: I have never heard it called that, but I have preformed that particular skill in the past. It keeps the wet suit clean.

When you gotta go you gotta go :rofl3: I have never heard it called that, but I have preformed that particular skill in the past. It keeps the wet suit clean.
LOL. It looked like a sea snake coming out of that poor man's posterior. All I could think of was the movie "Bruce Almighty" when that poor guy had a "Butt Monkey." LOL.

Can't believe I just watched that crap - still can't figure out why it is the Warhammer manoeuvre though

Maybe the poop took on the shape of a warhammer? I don't know, and I'm not going to watch it again to find out.

There is a pic posted on here of a guy with the screen name "Warhammer" doing that, and it was named after him. (I googled it)

IIRC, in the thread in which he introduced the picture, Warhammer said he was not the actual person in the picture.

I thought mentioning the warhammer was a TOS violation?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom