"closed" thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gypsyjim

I have an alibi
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Did I say something wrong? My answer to Anamicha on the thread "so.. where have you dived" was the last post on the thread. Suddenly the thread was closed. Was there some rule I was not aware of violated? What is it that gets a thread "closed"? Just my curiousity.

Gypsyjim,

I reviewed the last few pages of the thread and could find not overt reason why it should be closed, so I have reopened the thread.

Enjoy . . .

The Kraken

Gypsyjim,

I reviewed the last few pages of the thread and could find not overt reason why it should be closed, so I have reopened the thread.

Enjoy . . .

The Kraken

Thanks. It was not important, it just caught my attention and got me asking questions about the whole process.

Now it's no longer closed. I'm still confused. I am quite curious what the process is, and what are the triggers for "closing"?

I looked at the history and PM'd the mod who closed it to ask why. Looks like a glitch... maybe he bumped the keyboard or something...:D No biggy... stuff happens, problem solved.

:11: He he...what else happens when one of you "bumps" the keyboard...do whole people disappear???

:11: He he...what else happens when one of you "bumps" the keyboard...do whole people disappear???

Nope, but it doesn't mean it wouldn't be useful from time to time . . . !!!! :wink:

The Kraken

Some mods probably wish that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom