"closed" thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I heard that Hillary Clinton was actually going to win the Democratic nomination... but then a SB mod bumped the keyboard.:wink:
...you're welcome.

I looked at the history and PM'd the mod who closed it to ask why. Looks like a glitch... maybe he bumped the keyboard or something...:D No biggy... stuff happens, problem solved.

What the heck...the history says I'm the culprid.:(
Well I now can tell you I was not,at the time indecated (I checked my cash register)I was selling a Oceanic EOS.:D took me around 45 minutes.

To OP I want to say sorry this happened,but it was NOT me.:no

On a side note,it happened to me once before(case still unsolved) and one other member had something like this,and I suggested to him he had his password on the open.:D
If YOU are reading this sorry to you too.:wink:

As a (small) self defence,history say's I preformed 5 of these actions within 1 minute.
I type with 1, sometimes 2 fingers.:D

i did it with the power of my mind.

As a (small) self defence,history say's I preformed 5 of these actions within 1 minute. I type with 1, sometimes 2 fingers.:D

Your pc has obviously been taken over by a hacker and is now under control as
a bot for that person. Probably sending out thousands of spam emails.

Shut down - log in, in safe mode, run anti-virus and spyware utilities, run a "hijack this log" and post the results here.

Ooops, this is not my computer forum, nevermind......... :D

Your pc has obviously been taken over by a hacker and is now under control as
a bot for that person. Probably sending out thousands of spam emails.

Shut down - log in, in safe mode, run anti-virus and spyware utilities, run a "hijack this log" and post the results here.

Ooops, this is not my computer forum, nevermind......... :D

Been there,done that,did not resolve any thing.:shakehead:
The great systemlord is now looking at a VB problem.

:11: He he...what else happens when one of you "bumps" the keyboard...do whole people disappear???

thats when you cut the yellow wire! ive done it a few times and entire threads have dissappeared or duplicated and a few times ive been blamed for crashing SB. I just ask El for the technical stuff now :lotsalove:

Back
Top Bottom