Closed Closed

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Engine173

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Aloha. I have an Aqualung legend Octo available. The reg is in great condition. Price includes shipping, USPS priority Mail, 3 day shipping tracked and insured. Shoot me a message if you have any questions. Mahalo, Jim

Attachments

• 20200324_121240.jpg
    20200324_121240.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 20200324_121251.jpg
    20200324_121251.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 20200324_121304.jpg
    20200324_121304.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 112
Aloha. The reg will be cleaned, boxed, shipped and handled with sanitation in mind.
During my time in the Army, I was my companies "Field Sanitation Team" representative. Besides conducting myself in a clean and responsible manner because I am an adult, I also have training on how to be clean.
Shop with confidence, I have a lot of inventory right now.
Mahalo, Jim

During my time in the Army, I was my companies "Field Sanitation Team" representative. Besides conducting myself in a clean and responsible manner because I am an adult, I also have training on how to be clean.
Mahalo, Jim

This part really cracked me up.... Firstly, Thank you for your service. And secondly, all Sanitation training aside, I really liked the part about being an Adult. Priceless, and spot on! I wish you good luck in the prospective sales. I would definitely be interested, but the others have beat me to it, and I'm not going to intervene there.
Cheers!
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom